- The Way to Paradise Jazz fusion Concerts: an audio visual collaboration between Harold Anderson,
Mike Nock and Ewan McDougall with elite Jazz musicians and members of The Dunedin Symphony
Orchestra and The Auckland Chamber Orchestra.
- Dunedin Public Art Gallery Donaghys Foyer Main Entrance 6pm Wednesday 10 October.
- Pah Homestead 72 Hillsborough Road Auckland Sunday 21 October.
- Frigging in th’ rigging New Paintings Chambers Gallery 241 Moorehouse Ave Christchurch
Opens: 5.30pm 9 October. Director JulieWilliams 0226772810.
- Yo ho ho! New Paintings 12gallery 9D Vernon Street Auckland Opens: 5.30pm Tuesday 23 October.
Director Michael Dodds 021501911.
- Dunedin Sister City Exhibition in the Yu Yuan Gardens Gallery in Shanghai
- Brighton Arts Festival Artists Open Homes Exhibition
New Paintings 17 Adelaide Cresent Hove UK.
Opening Monday Bank Holiday Monday 1 May, then every weekend in May and concluding on Bank
Holiday 29 May, 2017.
- Fun and Fury Southland Gallery and Museum Invercargill [ August 11-September].
- Art Brute Gallery de Novo [March 17-30]
- Double Time Chambers Gallery Christchurch [February]
- Happy Clappy Exhibitions Gallery Wellington [November]
- Happy Clappy Exhibitions Gallery Auckland [September]
- Fun and Fury Te Manawa Museum and Public Art Gallery [March- August 7]
- ‘Happy Clappy’ paintings Saffron Gallery, Timaru [24 May – June]
- New Paintings Anderson Park Gallery Southland Festival of the Arts Exhibition at the Bank Gallery, Invercargill [1 May -31 May]
- Pearler Exhibition and book launch: Ewan's paintings and Sarah’s poetry, a collaboration. Gallery de Novo Dunedin Opening 5.30pm 14th February.
- Ewan’s Self Portrait 'Self with Stoma and PCA' is a finalist in the New Zealand Portrait Awards, Shed 11 Wellington Waterfront 5.30pm Wednesday 19th February.
- Container Artists Exhibition: L'Estrange Gallery 57 Nayland Street Sumner Opening 6pm Wednesday 5th March.
- Off the Wall
14 November - 4 December 2013, Black Asterisk 10 Ponsonby Road Auckland 093781020
- May/June "Its life, Jim" McAtamney Gallery, Geraldine. Opening 4pm Sunday 19th May until 16 June, 2013.
- March - Exhibition of works inspired by and included in the booklet accompanying Greg Johnson's new CD. Exhibitions Gallery, Brandon Street, Wellington
- Heat and Light
Opening Thurs 20th December, 2012 - 26th January, 2013
Ewan McDougall and Fraser Williamson Flagstaff Gallery, Devonport, Auckland.
- October 5 to 14 -‘When I’m 64’ Sixty-forth Solo Exhibition, Otago Festival of the Arts Exhibition, Gallery de Novo
- April 24 - Flagstaff artists Exhibition, Agora Gallery, Chelsea, New York City.
- March 29 - Book-launch for ‘Ewan McDougall Paintings’ and Opening of Solo Show at Exhibitions Gallery, Wellington.